Congratulations on purchasing your new ID board. Every board has been designed and inspired by ID’s team of professionals and is of the highest quality available. Every board has been designed & overlooked by our master craftsman Jarrod Gibson, ensuring a seamless finish and a long lasting product. To ensure your board performs and retains premium condition apply the following steps of product care:
- Keep your board in a cool shaded environment when possible. Do not leave your board inside your car in direct sunlight, as temperatures from the sun may delaminate slick, bubble and create rocker
- Do not over flex your board out side of your typical riding environment, as you will speed up natural creasing in deck and slick.
- Your board is your friend, he’s made for high performance but will get damaged on sharp objects.
- To avoid water absorption in core apply a small amount of waterproof sealant when installing plug.
NOTE: Heating up a screwdriver and melting your plughole from deck to slick creates the best installation finish. Rinse off salt water, store and treat your ID board with respect, this will increase the life of your board.
- 90 days warranty on materials and workmanship (excluding creasing)
- Damage caused by Tow out surfing, running over your board in the car and any misuse of product will not be covered
- Damage caused by excessive heat will not be covered
All warranty claims are to be accompanied by Receipt for proof of purchase.
All warranty claims should be made through the retail store where the product was purchased.
ID BOARDS PTY LTD
Submit your warranty claims with following information:
- CONTACT PHONE
- RECEIPT OF PURCHASE
- PURCHASED DATE
- BOARD TYPE
- BOARD SIZE
The manufacturer and seller assumes no responsibility or liability of any nature for injury caused by this product to any person or persons or property of buyer, user or other persons. This product is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. This board should not be relied upon as a life saving device and should not substitute swimming ability, surfing ability, ocean knowledge and common sense.